Monday 19 November 2012

About SkinB5 Acne Treatment System


Why We Exist

SkinB5 products effectively treat and manage all types of acne whilst helping you to maintain healthy skin, naturally.
SkinB5 is dedicated to creating innovative, natural ingredient products as a solution to acne conditions.
Our commitment to our customers is to act with integrity in our quest to provide safe, ethical alternative products which genuinely work to effectively treat and cure acne and improve overall skin health.

Our Background

SkinB5 products effectively treat and manage all types of acne whilst helping you to maintain healthy skin, naturally.
Dear Acne Sufferers,
As a former acne sufferer I know exactly how you feel. My name is Nick Bell, co-founder of SkinB5 and I suffered with acne since the age of 14. Everyone assured me that my acne would clear up by my 18th birthday. They were wrong! At age 22, my skin had worsened.

As a result, I was embarrassed and extremely frustrated. I had no confidence and most of the time I refused to have my picture taken. To solve my acne dilemmas I considered extreme plastic surgery. Sound crazy? Well that’s how desperate I was to get rid of my acne!


I spent thousands of dollars seeking products from various dermatologists. One after the other, their recommendations failed. My experience with many products left me disappointed. While effective for others, these products did not work for me


When I noticed deep acne scars appearing I thought, “enough is enough,” I need to change my approach. I spent the next six months extensively researching causes of acne and possible solutions. I started experimenting with a combination of acne fighting nutrients that treat acne at the source, from within the body!


I ordered vitamin, herbal and mineral supplements over the internet. I ate more fruit, vegetables, drank plenty of water and exercised regularly. I soon noticed my skin started to clear but so did my bank account! The cost for the supplements totalled over $300 every month! I thought surely there has to be a cheaper way to maintain clear skin because all the ingredients were right there and they worked!!


I contacted one of Australia’s leading health product suppliers and together we developed an all-in-one capsule that combines the acne-clearing vitamins, herbs and minerals I had been taking. We created an affordable and, in my personal case, highly effective acne treatment known as Acne Control Extra Strength Tablets and Capsules. I recommend you try it for yourself.


I still have clear skin and I continue to take SkinB5 on a daily basis to maintain my healthy skin and overall wellbeing! To date SkinB5 has successfully treated acne sufferers from all parts of the globe.


Clear skin starts within,

Nick Bell
SkinB5 Co-Founder

SkinB5 Advanced Natural Acne Treatment Products

SkinB5 products effectively treat and manage all types of acne whilst helping you to maintain healthy skin, naturally.
The SkinB5 Acne Products
·         Combine the revolutionary VitaminB5 with other selected powerful natural ingredients.
·         VitaminB5 is proven to be effective at treating the production of Sebum, the main cause of acne breakouts.
·         Actually works! Already successfully treated thousands of acne sufferers across the globe.
·         Are suitable for all ages and all levels of acne, including blackheads.
·         Are breakthrough cures to treat acne and skin problems at the source?

SkinB5 Ingredients & Research

SkinB5’s core ingredient (vitamin B5) is water soluble, meaning if it’s not delivered to the body correctly it will pass right through and be wasted. In the past, frequent intakes of very large doses were needed in order to absorb enough of this vitamin to combat acne.

SkinB5 Acne Control Extra Strength Tablets is a potent formula to help treat acne, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. SkinB5 Acne Control Extra Strength formula contains the revolutionary Vitamin B5 and other potent acne and skin clearing nutrients. Even if you don't have acne or pimples, you can benefit from the skin and pores refining properties of SkinB5 products.